Photobucket

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Memories For My Boys.....

I am so blessed by the incredible friends the Lord has lovingly placed in my life.  I've been overwhelmed with cards, dinners, pet sitters and lots of prayers.  


 My boys are having a blast staying the night with their buddy Tommy.  After weeks of walking through lots of serious things I am so blessed to watch them relax and let loose!


Niki, is such a good mama.  She has let them fish, play baseball, made them dinner, fixed homemade milkshakes, and now they're having movie  time with "Rio"!


Something cute....

Little Tommy asked if Seth and Jake could stay the night.  Niki told them they would have to ask me.  Seth pipes in and says, "Oh it will be okay my moms very flexible".  LOL!  

Thank you Lord for giving me such precious memories.  I pray I never take for granted how you work through those people you place in my life.  

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment