Photobucket

Saturday, January 5, 2013

Finding My Favorite Case!




This post was especially for my sweet friend Alli who is clothes shopping for her Mini! (grin) 


I have really enjoyed my "Mini".  I call her by name and the boys think I consider her my child, LOL.  When she arrived I used a pink Otterbox case that AT&T gave me a great deal on. 


You can hold it in your hand! 


The rubberized grip makes it comfortable to carry.

OR:

 
You can use the lid as a stand in both the Landscape 

and/or.....
 

Portrait settings.

As much as I loved it, I began wondering about the keyboard case.  I loved the one that we use with the Ipad 2 and I knew that I would be typing notes when in meetings.  So I got a great deal using my Amazon Prime and bought:


We went from pretty in pink to a black faux leather:

 
It had a smaller keyboard that fit perfectly.


After just three days I went back to my Pretty in Pink!


Here's what I didn't like about the black case:

1- Keyboard was a little weird and I found it tricky.

2- The leather edging covered up the "send" key when texting and you would have to physically pull the leather lip back and stuff your finger inside to press.

3- I realized that what I love about the mini, is that it's a mini.  I just want to grab and hold in one hand!








Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment