Photobucket

Monday, March 4, 2019

FCC FREEDOM WORKSHOP FINALE’

WOW...What a Finale’

It was such a JOY to close out our final evening with a BANG!  Food, Fun, Fellowship...HOLY SPIRIT❤️


Thank you to all the ladies who cooked, prepared, ran to the store and bought 😉, participated!

Thank you for all your hard work!

I love the FELLOWSHIP that God gives us as we rest in Him.

I’m thankful for these highschool/college students who serve selflessly and who love lavishly!

Thank you to the whole worship team for giving, serving, and spending time modeling what it means to rest and trust in the Lord. 

I think THIS is my favorite activity out of the WHOLE series.  I love when we re-write scripture in the OPPOSITE meaning and then compare it with the truth of God’s Word.  To my right was the sinful nature and to my left was the Holy Spirit led group.  Who are we serving?



It was a JOY this past six weeks to hear God’s Word being personalized, spoken, and prayed.


Beautiful ladies😊

Quick Ladies!  Catch those foxes that want to eat the fruit of your love and your life!

May the JOY of the Lord be your strength!

You have NO obligation what so ever to do what your sinful nature urges you to do!

Seek the Kingdom of God FIRST!

You cannot serve two masters...Choose GOD!

Once you were dead and now you are ALIVE!














No comments:

Post a Comment