Photobucket

Tuesday, March 26, 2019

Teach Me To TURN!


☕️Coffee W/Jesus☕️

Based on Romans 3:6-8



Oh how deceitful our hearts are!  I can relate to the Jews in Rome who were trying to manipulate scripture to justify their sinful actions.  We swing back and forth in our devotion and faithfulness to God.  We manipulate scripture to justify gratifying our flesh.  We want permission to indulge that which we think will make us happy, but in the end brings spiritual death.  

“If my falsehood enhances God’s truthfulness and so increases His glory, why am I still condemned as a sinner”? Romans 3:6

Because God’s Word cannot contradict itself:

“But your iniquities (sin) have separated you from your God; your sins have hidden his face from you, so that He will not hear you.”  Isaiah 59:2

Lord, TEACH ME TO TURN!

Teach me to turn away from my sins.

Teach me to turn away from foxes that want to sneak in to my thoughts and whisper lies that lead to death.

Teach me to turn away from any other voice but yours!

So I say, let the Holy Spirit guide your life, daughter.  Then you won’t do what your sinful nature craves.”—Galatians 5:16


No comments:

Post a Comment