Photobucket

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Coffee W/ Jesus- Sanctified & Set Apart!


Galatians 1:4-5
He who gave (yielded) Himself up [to atone] for our sins [and to save and sanctify us], in order to rescue and deliver us from this present wicked age and world order, in accordance with the will and purpose and plan of our God and Father--To Him [be ascribed all] the glory through all the ages of the ages and the eternities of the eternities! Amen (so be it).


Oh Lord, I am so thankful for Paul's example.  We are never too far for you to ride in and rescue us. You are my deliverer, my redeemer, my sanctifyer!  

I am forever grateful that no matter how far I stray you never take your eyes off me.  I am forever thankful that you WOO me to your throne each morning.  As I sit and sip my coffee, I am able to bask in the presence of the Holy One.  

I bow my own plans before your throne today, and ask that you would help me to be vigilant in hearing your voice and no other.  As I sit in training all day help me to connect everything we're learning with your eternal picture.



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment