Photobucket

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Happy Birthday Christa!



I believe with all my heart that we do not get to pick our friends.  The Lord picks them for us.  Sometimes we have friends for a reason, other times it's just a season, but every once in awhile it's for a lifetime.  How blessed I am to call Christa a forever friend.  I pray she is celebrated with gladness, laughter, joy and fellowship!


Last night a group of us had the privilege of celebrating our dear friend!



Mary's gift to Christa was her "Big Girl Panties".  This next year she has a very challenging schedule to keep up with and has officially adopted the motto, "It's time to put on my big girl panties!  I thought I would help her stay focused. (grin)


 Happy Birthday Dear Friend!
 
She is clothed with strength and dignity, and she laughs without fear of the future. When she speaks, her words are wise, and she gives instructions with kindness. She carefully watches everything in her household and suffers nothing from laziness. Her children stand and bless her.  Her husband praises her: “There are many virtuous and capable women in the world, but you surpass them all!” Charm is deceptive, and beauty does not last; but a woman who fears the Lord will be greatly praised. Reward her for all she has done. Let her deeds publicly declare her praise.-- Proverbs 31:25-31



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment