Photobucket

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Getting Organized!



Heart Be Still! 

As we complete our first quarter at Classical Conversations I have found a desire to simplify my organization.  As a tutor I carry not only my weekly supplies, but all of my students notebooks as well.

I started poking around, and my heart fluttered in delight as my gaze fell upon this nifty little cart!  

I love Amazon Prime!

Overnight shipping makes me a happy girl! 










One thing you can't see is the inside file pouch that stores all my laminated maps and weekly paperwork. 

I also love that it has a long handle so that you don't have to hunch over to roll.  I had this problem with another roller cart I purchased a few years ago.  This one seems to be very sturdy.


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I like this "skirt" much better than mine. Mine has weird sized pockets that aren't as helpful as yours. Cool beans.

    Enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete