Photobucket

Saturday, November 17, 2012

Birthday Blessings!



The Big 44!
 My birthday week started on Tuesday at Classical Conversations!  Such sweet friends!


They stole my ipad and then began a photo shoot!









FRIDAY
(Actual Birthday)



My Christa took me out to Chili's for my birthday celebration!  It was a wonderful time of conversations, laughter, and shared friendship. 


I was so thrilled that Lynn was able to drop in!  It totally blessed my heart.


One of the joys of getting older is that this past year is that I came to realize I absolutely cannot read without my handy dandy reading glasses.  It truly became a reality after a fun little visit to the eye doctor.  The running joke is that I can never seem to find my glasses, so Lynn bought me the cutest bedazzled glasses holder, ever.  


 Tradition!  We always see a movie on my birthday!  It was GREAT Movie!



FRIDAY NIGHT WITH THE GIRLS






My best birthday gift, ever?

And therefore the Lord [earnestly] waits [expecting, looking, and longing] to be gracious to you; and therefore He lifts Himself up, that He may have mercy on you and show loving-kindness to you. For the Lord is a God of justice. Blessed (happy, fortunate, to be envied) are all those who [earnestly] wait for Him, who expect and look and long for Him [for His victory, His favor, His love, His peace, His joy, and His matchless, unbroken companionship]! Isaiah 30:18


 Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment