Photobucket

Saturday, January 5, 2013

Perfect Love Casts Out Fear!



Exciting News:  I am doing something really FUN this practicum season!  Classical Conversations has asked me to serve as the, West Coast Florida Speaker Trainer! My job is to meet precious sisters who want to serve their communities as speakers and to simply share with them  Leigh's vision for this years theme!   I love this because it knits my heart to what I'm doing!  
(Connectedness for my Strength sisters) 


What Does That Mean:  I am flying to North Carolina next week to meet with my speaker trainer and Leigh to hear the vision. I am so excited!


Bad News:  I'm flying.  You see, I don't have a normal fear of flying, it truly is a phobia.  Last year, when I had to fly for Support Manager Training I actually ended up admitted to the hospital with blood pressure in the stroke range two weeks beforehand.  My potassium was low, but other than that they couldn't find out what was causing it.  As soon as I got back it went back to normal, and has remained that way until..... now.  My doctor made the connection this week when looking at my chart.  


Request:  If the Lord moves on your heart to pray for me as you read this, I would be forever grateful.  My prayer is that I will be so focused on Him that I won't think about me, and how I'm feeling.  

Last years plane ride!  This picture was celebrating that I did it!  I was on board and there was no turning back!  I actually did well once on board.  It's the thinking about it ahead of time.

My Hope:  I pray that from HIS glorious, unlimited resources HE WILL EMPOWER YOU with inner strength through His spirit.  Then Christ will make his home in your hearts as you trust in Him.  Let your roots grow down DEEP into God's love and KEEP YOU STRONG!  And may you have the power to understand, as ALL God's people should, how wide, how long, how high, and how deep His love is.  May you experience the love of Christ, though it is too great to understand fully.


Then you will be made complete with the fullness of life and power that comes from God.  Now all glory to God, who IS able, through HIS mighty power at work within us, to accomplish infinitely more than we might ask or think.  Glory to Him in the church and in Christ Jesus through ALL generations forever and EVER!  - Ephesians 3:16-21


My Prayer:  May HE be glorified as I walk through the fear WITH him.  The only way this is going to happen is that HIS STRENGTH WILL be made perfect in my weakness. I simply cannot do this on my own, but Philippians 4:13 tells me that I can do ALL things through Christ who strengthens me!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment