Photobucket

Friday, February 8, 2013

Overcoming Affliction!




Kidney Stone, E.R., Catscan, I.V.'s......I am glorying in my suffering this morning.

 
He is faithful to run in and rescue us no matter what we're going through:

 
I consider it PURE JOY...,
 
"Consider it pure joy, Mary, whenever you face trials of many kinds,because you know that the testing of your faith develops perseverance.  Perseverance must finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything." James 1:2-4

 
Oh Lord Jesus, Thank you for allowing me to walk through copious kidney stones.  Thank you that it draws me closer to you. Thank you that you are developing my faith and teaching me perseverance.   My flesh hates it, but my spirit rejoices. You are growing me for your Kingdom this morning.

 
"Blessed is the woman who perseveres under trial, because when he has stood the test, he will receive the crown of life that God has promised to those who love him." James 1:12

 
Lord thank you for helping me refocus on KINGDOM thinking and not wordly thinking. This world is quickly fading away, but my hope is in YOU!


No comments:

Post a Comment