Photobucket

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

CC Community Day & MORE!



Coffee With Jesus!


I love this precious gal!  Nancy is in my Salt & Light Group and will now be a part of our Classical Conversations Community.  How blessed WE are to have HER!


I am so very blessed to have Mrs. Mullins (Christa) teaching my math and Latin threads!  It is such a blessing to be able to tutor biology, literature, Rhetoric, & Geography, while leaving time to homeschool my children and prepare for Practicum.  

I will be a busy girl come May.  The Lord has me speaking in Gainesville, St.Petersburg, Orlando,  (FPEA) Tampa, and Naples.  There are simply no words that could ever thank my precious friend for making my journey doable.  Love you, Christa!


Lovely Latin!  Declension and parsing, anyone?

Biology- The Brain!

Ciara, walking us through the MOUTH!



Friends!  After CC we brought home a few extra boys.  They have been precious!

No comments:

Post a Comment