Photobucket

Tuesday, August 12, 2014


Humility verses Pride


"Don't let selfishness and prideful agendas take over. Embrace true humility, and lift your heads to extend love to others."
--- Phil 2:3


I LOVE THIS VERSE!  It was the people who modeled this scripture for me that changed my life forever!  I watched them lay down the gauntlet again and again.  It made my heart hungry for more of what they had. Though I know we will never arrive until we get to heaven, I do pray with all my heart that these actions become more and more of a surprise and less and less the norm.


Get beyond yourselves and protecting your own interests; be sincere, and secure your neightrs' interests first.  In other words, adopt the mind-set of Jesus the Anointed.  Live with HIS attitude in your hearts. 
--Phil 2:4-5



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment