Photobucket

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Weight Watchers 5K! We Did It!

 I can do ALL things through Christ who strengthens me!

 My younger sister Brandy.

 My Hottie Scotty! (25 years later and I love him more)

 Becky giving us the pep talk!

 Here we GO!

 Look how happy we were!  ONE MILE!

 Sweet Becky's encouragement along the way!

 Mary, not feeling as excited by mile 2, but Bonni is keeping us motivated!

 He was loving the beautiful weather.


We completed our journey in just over one hour.  My camera broke so I couldn't get a pic at the finish line. :(  

I am so thankful to have my friends Bonni and Stacia there, as well as my beautiful sister Brandy and of course my amazing husband, Scott!  

I know that ALL of us loved how our fearless leader Becky ran back and forth keeping us encouraged.  She is a natural encourager. 


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment