Photobucket

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Anita Renfroe & Mandisa!

 Such an amazing night!  Bonni got us VIP tickets.  We were able to go into a special entrance that allowed us front row seats (we'll 3rd row) and we were able to participate in a Q&A with Anita and Mandisa.

 This is my beautiful friend Bonni.  She has lost 80 pounds on weight watchers and is such a huge encouragement to me!  Thank you, Bonni....XOXO

 A total God moment was when my dear friend Terry McGory walked in and happened to sit right next to us.  I had no idea she was going but it blessed me beyond belief.  Love this mama!

 There were many friends there!  Brenda and I were only rows apart.

 I was totally surprised to see Lisa and Nicole but so excited.  Love these girls!

 If you have not heard Anita Renfroe you should Youtube her.  She is a 49 year old christian comic who bring laughter and levity to hotflashes, marriage and kids.  She blessed my heart beyond belief.  My stomach and cheeks still ache from laughing.

 WHOA!  Mandisa rocked the house!  Her voice is beautiful but it's her heart that inspires me.  She shared her struggle through food idolization and how God has been her deliver.  She has lost 120 pounds. 



I would LOVE to do this again very soon!  I told my husband I want to see The David Crowder band when they come November 6th.




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment