Photobucket

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Classical Conversations Wins a HUGE Award!


Classical Conversations placed #1 in the NATION for our incredible geography and music programs!


Every year, The Old Schoolhouse magazine does a national poll of homeschoolers from all over this great country.  Companies wait with baited breathe to see how their program stacked up against the others.  It is truly an honor and privilege to win such an award. 



In 15 years of homeschooling Five In A Row and Classical Conversations have been my two biggest hits!  
The one thing CC offers is that it equips parents (me) to become a better teacher.  As I take on the role of humble learner myself it builds my passion for my calling, homeschooling!   
Classical Conversations trains my whole family to become a part of our children's educational experience.  I love that Colton is learning how to draw the whole world by hand this year.  I get to learn right along with him!  The Lord is redeeming two educations.....his and mine.

 To see the full scope of homeschool awards and all the commentary we should be able to pick up our own copies of The Old Schoolhouse magazine next month at Barnes and Nobles!



To GOD be the glory!






Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment