Photobucket

Sunday, August 26, 2012

Boys! Boys! Boys!



Oh how I love being the mama to four boys.  The Lord knew that these amazing men of mine were going to bring great joy to my life.  I imagined little girls, ballet, make-up, and nails.  But God knew better.  I'm so thankful that YOU know my tomorrows when all I can see is today.


 My Alpha, my Brandon is my humorous, sensitive, communicator.  Thank you Brandon for being my first little guinea pig.  Thank you for loving me even though I made more mistakes with you than any other.  I am so proud of the man you've turned into.  I am praying for you this year as you begin to fly!


My number two, my Colton.  My responsible, organized, caring young man.  I am so thankful that this year it's our turn to walk through school together.  I look forward to the conversations and the laughter.  I'm praying for you this year as you begin your journey into independence.


My number three, my Seth.  My serious, responsible, relator.  I'm so excited that daddy is doing Essentials with you this year at Classical Conversations.  How cool is that?!  I'm praying for you this year as we begin working on you having your own daily quiet times.  Shine for HIS glory Sethy!




 My Omega!  My Jacob!  My joyful, strong belief, and sensitive son.  This is your year, Jacob. I'm nervous and excited to watch you begin Essentials.  I love watching you bring humor to your writing and steadfastness to your beliefs.


“Just as each of us has one body with many members, and these members do not all have the same function, so in Christ we who are many form one body, and each member belongs to all the others.” ~ Romans 12:4-5



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment