Photobucket

Sunday, August 5, 2012

New Season!



I have been so hesitant to post that our family is attending a new church.  You see, my heart is torn and feels deep conflicting emotions. 





We are so very thankful to Calvary Chapel for being our "home" the past 14 years.  They are my family.  I have so many special memories that I will never forget.  However, right now, in this moment, it looks as though the Lord has moved us to a new church.  





We began attending back in late April or early May.  GulfCoast was actually a church we had considered back when we had babies, but after trying it and praying we felt the Lord lead us to stay at Calvary Chapel.  My baby is now 10 years old, so that tells you how long ago that was. (smile)




My precious friend Rita has been attending for years.  This woman has been a spiritual mother to me in many ways.  As I walked through a very difficult situation recently, I was blessed by her loving and tender counsel.  My heart felt overwhelmed to attend service with her.  I saw the richness of the teaching taking place through her life.  Her life has been an example.  She loves Jesus. 







One of my biggest fears in moving from Calvary was trusting leadership elsewhere. I deeply trust and love the leadership at Calvary Chapel......... Danny Hodges, Bob Corry, Jim O'Connor.  




I love how Calvary Chapel is committed to teaching through the Word expositorily.  It was with a huge sigh of relief, and a grateful heart that we found GulfCoast does teach expositorily.  Pastor Jerry is a humble, surrendered & strong leader.  We have appreciated how much we continue to learn through this teaching.  






I don't know exactly why the Lord had us make this move but It has been a JOY and DELIGHT!  



I'm so thankful that I get to stay completely in touch with my Calvary friends and get to make new ones. 



I want to seek HIS will and no other.  I don't know what the future holds.  I don't know if we're here for a season or if this is a life move?  But I do know the ONE who holds all those answers completely in his hands and I will wait on him to show me.



For I know the plans I have for you says the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a HOPE and a FUTURE! ~ Jeremiah 29:11





Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment