Photobucket

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Finding My Groove With My New Planner!



If you follow my blog you know that I purchased my second "Much Ado About You" planner this year.  The only difference is that I went with the larger size and a different design.  

I have to admit that I was struggling with the bigger planner at first.  It doesn't fit in my purse at all and it's not as easy to tote places with me.  But one morning I decided to change my attitude and instead of focusing on what I didn't like I began seeking out ways to make this planner work for me!

Some of my favorite things with the new bigger planner:



One of the things I am enjoying is journaling something about my day in each square of my month-at-a-glance.  This idea actually came from my Grandmother who does that with her wall calendars.  She began when she retired from teaching 24 years ago.  

I also like highlighting the box on days I have appointments outside my home.  This is visually rewarding when I want to quickly glance at my week in advance!




I LOVE the new longer columns that are separated into 15 minute segments.  I sit down every weekend and fill out my weekly grid from my month-at-a-glance calendar.  



 My goal this year is to actually have LESS on my calendar so I have more time to be the wife, mom, daughter, and friend God made me to be.  To God be the Glory!



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment