Photobucket

Monday, October 3, 2016

Week Three---Holy Bootcamps




WHOA!  What a great night of sharing how the Lord is applying God's Word in our lives.  I'm so grateful for each precious woman the Lord has brought together.  Thank you for tenderly sharing your testimonies and stories.  We really are better together!  


I love this action shot!  This is where Kingdom work is being applied.  As we are learning to read the bible relationally, He faithfully speaks to us!  It's intimate and personal!  We get to learn from Him FIRST and then from each other.  P.O.W.E.R.F.U.L.!!!

 

I shared how I messed up last week while trying to fast and gave into my flesh.  There was a feeding frenzy taking place in my brain and it was being fueled by condemnation.  

  • COME TO ME:  I cried out to the Lord. 
  • THROW IT UP:  I shared with Him how frustrated I was with my lack of self-control 
  • LET HIM FILL YOU UP:  He immediately spoke into my heart..."Mary, you are fearfully and wonderfully made.  You are my Masterpiece."  
  • REST & INTERCEDE:  As I laid my head on my pillow that night I began praying that God would continue to speak to my heart and praying for others who struggle with this too. 

Over the next 7 Days the Lord continued to speak intimately to my heart through His Word:

  • If you live your life animated by the flesh--namely, your fallen, corrupt nature--then your mind is focused on the matters of the flesh.  But if you live your life animated by the Spirit--namely, God's indwelling presence--then your focus is on the work of His Spirit. -- Romans 8:5-7
  • How much longer will you sit on the fence refusing to make a decision between the Lord and Baal?  If you believe the Eternal is the One True God, then devote yourself entirely to Him.  If you believe Baal is your master then devote yourself entirely to Him. --1 Kings 18:21
  • Who dares accuse us whom God has chosen for His own?  No one--for God Himself has given us right standing with Himself--Romans 8:33
  • Yet in all these things we are MORE THAN CONQUERORS through Him who loved us. -- Romans 8:37
  • But they delight in the law of the Lord, meditating on it day and night.  They are like trees planted along the riverbank, BEARING FRUIT each season.  Their leaves never wither and they prosper in all they do.--Psalm 1:1-2

 

  • Feelings Are Indicators:  Feelings should get us to God.  They are real, but that does not make them TRUE!
  • We have to be self-feeding Christians reading the Word if we want to hear HIS voice.
  • What happens when I forget to remember and engage that voice that leads me away from the cross?  Romans 8:12-14....Through the power of the HOLY SPIRIT I turn away from it!
  • I do not have to go on fox hunts to look for my sin.  I have to let the Lord bring it to me..."Search me Oh God and know my heart...point out anything in me that offends you."

 
These groups are so precious!  I love how close you all are becoming to one another.  


I'm praying for all of us this week.  May we have a fervor and hunger to sit and soak in HIS presence while He speaks to us through His Word!

 
Loving this new friend, Tammy!


THIS WEEKS MEMORY VERSE:  "Don't copy the behavior and customs of this world, but LET GOD transform you into a new person by changing the way you think.  Then you will know what God wants you to do and you will know how good and pleasing and perfect His will really is." -- Romans 12:2


 
One of the highlights of my night was getting to sit with this great group and participate in table time discussion.  


THIS WEEKS MEMORY VERSE:  "Can anything happen without the Lord's permission?" -- Lamentations 3:37








 






No comments:

Post a Comment