Photobucket

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Get Up & Keep On Running!

"I am giving you a promise NOW while the seed is still in the barn. You have not yet harvested your grain, and your grapevines, fig trees, pomegranates, and olive trees have not yet produced their crops. But FROM THIS DAY ONWARD I "WILL" BLESS YOU."-- Haggai 2:19
God is doing a work in my life.  He is changing old bad habits that have led to sin.  He is teaching me how to be "consistent".  How to "cultivate". I love planting and I love harvesting but it's that whole "walking in it" that seems to discourage me and makes me want to give up.  
Last night I began to grieve for how much easier it was when I was able to just engage in what came easy rather than work for what will bring freedom.  As I cried out to the Lord He poured living water, filled with promise, deep into my heart!
"Mary, I am giving you a promise NOW while the seed is still in the barn.
While you're still working on it.  When you can't see victory because
you are in the middle of the dessert. 
You have not yet harvested your grain, and your grapevines, fig trees, pomegranates, and olive trees have not yet produced their crops. But FROM THIS DAY ONWARD I "WILL" BLESS YOU.
I PROMISE you all this intentionality will be worth it daughter.  You can only see today but I see your victory that comes tomorrow!  Hold on, keep the faith.  You WILL harvest an abundant crop!!!!
"Do not grow weary in doing good for at the proper time you will reap a harvest if you do not give up!"


Photobucket

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

No comments:

Post a Comment