Photobucket

Saturday, December 17, 2011

Coffee W/ Jesus- Building My Forever Foundation!


Sitting, soaking in Jesus this morning.  My heart is overcome with deep thankfulness that I serve a Savior who doesn't look at where I'm at right now, but where I'm going.  He waits in delight to coach me to that holy finish line.  Lord, let me be still, strip away my sinful habits, help my eyes to stay focused on you in the midst of the craziness and chaos. 


Mary, I will show you what it's like when you come to me and listen to my teaching.  Don't become just a hearer, but put into practice my truths.  Become a DOER!  


"I will show you what it's like when someone comes to me, listens to my teaching, and then follows it.  It is like a person building a house who digs deep and lays the foundation on solid rock.  When the floodwaters rise and break against that house, it stands firm because it is well built." ~ Luke 6:47-48


I feel the anticipation of change building in my heart.  You are moving me to quieter waters for a time of rest and restoration.  My heart overflows with thankfulness for being my faithful Shepherd.  I trust you completely.  Let me climb close and listen carefully so I don't miss a thing! 


Build my house, Lord!  Help me to lay a strong foundation in you.  Let my focus be heaven and my actions be about others.  Fill me up with your Word so I can pour it out on my children, my husband, my friends and total strangers. 


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment