Photobucket

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Mary's 90 Day Challenge!


Now this is what the LORD Almighty says: “Give careful thought to your ways. You have planted much, but harvested little. You eat, but never have enough. You drink, but never have your fill. You put on clothes, but are not warm. You earn wages, only to put them in a purse with holes in it.  This is what the LORD Almighty says: “Give careful thought to your ways, Mary. Go up into the mountains and bring down timber and build my house, so that I may take pleasure in it and be honored,” says the LORD."



I know that the next 90 days are going to be filled with lots of hard work.  Building my spiritual house will take sweat, tears and moments of doing things I don't want to do.  I am so thankful that I belong to a Savior who tells me that IN HIM I can do ALL things!
 


Here is my personal challenge that begins January 1st and goes through March 31st.  


1-  Using the Visalus Shake to replace one meal per day.




2-  Add Stretching to my daily routine.




3-  Track/Journal everything I eat.



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment