Photobucket

Monday, January 2, 2012

First Day on challenge!



 But forget all that— it is nothing compared to what I am going to do. For I am about to do something new. See, I have already begun! Do you not see it? I will make a pathway through the wilderness. I will create rivers in the dry wasteland." Isaiah 43: 18-19

Here I GO!
 
I started my 90 day challenge today.  



It's just 90 days!  


I can do ALL things through Christ who strengthens me! 


I am starting off with TWO protein shakes per day.  My husband has used protein shakes for many years now.  (He lifts weights)  He has recently fallen in love with Visalus and so this is what we're using.  


Shhh...... "I" actually bought Visalus last August but wasn't consistent and so he started using mine. (hee hee)  Now I'm back but this time I'm officially registered to enter their contest.  


The base shake mix tastes just like cake mix, but it's filled with vitamins, minerals and solid protein.  You can doctor it up or eat it plain and it's WONDERFUL!!!  


I'll leave you with a recipe I tried today:


4 Ice Cubes


1 Cup Of Chocolate Almond Milk


 1 Tablespoon Peanut Butter


 2 Scoops Visalus Protein  Mix


 Blend


Viola'

If you want to do your own 90 day health challenge contact me and I'll send you to a website where you can get Visalus for a lot less than retail!



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment