Photobucket

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Grocery Shopping Tour! ~ Brandice Lardner






I attended an incredible event today.  It was called, "Grocery Shopping Tour" and was hosted by a dear friend who used her God-given strengths and passion to help others get healthy! 



Before we began our tour I received a packet brimming with information, tips and tools.  We spent over an hour traveling through the store learning about making healthy choices, where to go to shop, and more importantly where NOT to go.  We learned about our choices falling into three categories: Bad, Good, Best! 





Brandice is a board certified personal trainer and nutritional consultant and offers a wide-range of wonderful services to help people (like me) begin to live life to the fullest through good health!













Thank you, Brandice!  It was such a wonderful experience.  I know you are probably embarrassed by all this praise but I couldn't help myself.  I'm excited to use the new grocery planning sheet you included in your packet.  



Because Brandice is my friend I want to help her grow her business and tell you about something that can change your life.  Her business is called, "Fitness Infusion".  She works through real life situations as well as online clients. 




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment