Photobucket

Saturday, September 22, 2012

Celebrating With Friends!!!




 Classical Conversations Support Manager Celebration!


 My sweet friend, precious sister, and also my boss!  Lynn Doto is such an incredible Area Manager.  She loves her Lord, loves homeschooling, loves Classical Christian Education, loves Classical Conversations, and loves our community!

  We really are, "Better Together".


As we prepare to go to Orlando in a couple weeks for our annual training, Lynn treated us with a special day of pampering.  I will never forget how loved and cherished she made us feel!


Our beautiful scented candles!


We loved the fall decor.  
(Even though it was 90 degrees out, LOL)


Our yummy treat was sugar plum scones and Devonshire clotted cream.  

How much did we love it?


Check out my friend (and fellow SM) Laura's face as she slowly savors the creamy delectable texture. (Cue the music)

Laura, Mary Ellen, and Lynn

My peeps!


Oh My!  I just adored the ambiance. 


Another precious gift..... Jesus Calling Devotional with our names inscribed.  Thank YOU, Lynn.  I deeply appreciate your gracious giving spirit.  I'll never forget our day of pampering. 


Favorite. Salad. EVER!


As we prepare our hearts for another exciting year!

For I am about to do something new.
    See, I have already begun! Do you not see it?
I will make a pathway through the wilderness.
    I will create rivers in the dry wasteland. ~ Isaiah 43:19




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment