Photobucket

Saturday, September 29, 2012

The Fabulous Freedom Workshop!

"As the deer pants for streams of water, so my soul pants for you, my God."~ Psalm 42:1
The Freedom Workshop changed my life ten years ago, and continues to do so!  Why, you might ask?  Because it was the first time someone had given me the tools I needed to have a living, breathing, vibrant relationship with the Lord.  I went from striving to living out my walk with the Lord!  I have certainly not arrived, but I now have the how-to, to turn to when I get lost!  I come back for refresher courses because it keeps my heart hungry for more of HIM!  
My table is filled with some of the yummiest women ever!  I love how God put us together.  Almost every single one of us has walked through deep loss.  (Many in the past year)  What joy it is to get each other to the Lord, so HE can continue to pour out healing and restoration!



 Our group met for dinner before the workshop on Thursday.  It was a wonderful time of transparency.  The love and fellowship was RICH!


Tina, is my sweet prayer partner this next 8 weeks.  One of the things I've been praying for is my sinus/allergy issues.  Tina just so happens to be a pharmacist, and brought me a brand new Neti-pot, saline flush, and more!  My heart was so overwhelmed by her sweet giving generosity.  It meant more than anything else she could have done, because it was so personal.  Thank you, Tina!











Don't copy the behaviors and customs of this world, but let God transform you into a new person by changing the way you think.  THEN you will know what God wants you to do, and you will know how good and pleasing, and PERFECT his will really is! ~ Romans 12:2

 Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment