Photobucket

Monday, March 18, 2013

Celebrating Baby Riddle!




 

 Welcome Baby Caleb

The Lord your God is in the midst of you, a Mighty One, a Savior [Who saves]! He will rejoice over you with joy; He will rest [in silent satisfaction] and in His love He will be silent and make no mention [of past sins, or even recall them]; He will exult over you with singing.  Zephaniah 3:17




Oh how this woman brings me joy.  Her love for Jesus and for people inspire and encourage my heart.  It was with absolute delight that God partnered me with Horsan Melsom to throw our precious friend, Heather a Prayer Shower for her sixth baby. 




Such a treasure to spend time with these sweet sisters.  Our icebreaker was to go around the room and share:

  1. How you met Heather.
  2. Your favorite Heather Story. 
  3. A verse for Heather or the baby.
  4. One Word to describe Heather.
  5. She in turn would use one word to describe you.

It was a wonderful way to intimately get to know each and every woman in that place.  Personally, my heart was inspired and it wasn't even my shower.  We just celebrated Jesus.


Ice breaker time.  Going around the room and listening to each sister share.


Heather Moeller sharing


My word for Heather was: HUMBLE.  She is the most gracious teachable spirit.  Other words that her friends used to describe her were:

Radiant
Sister
Like Jesus
Steadfast
Love

Her word for me was ENCOURAGER and yet she encourages my heart.  Isn't God good that way?  His currency is not like man's.  He gives and receives every single time.




Game Time!  I love that one of the daughters won the game!

Heather and her mama.



Sam's club did such a wonderful job on our cupcake cake.



Horsan did such a great job laying things out and decorating. 



Horsan's salad was unbelievable



The Empanada's were incredible.



I LOVE this woman!  One of my highlights was spending time with her and her precious family.




Hmmmm.....I wonder who ever could have left those lip marks on Zion's face?


Heather, I pray you felt the Lord of your Savior pouring over and washing through you.  It is a delight to call you sister. 











No comments:

Post a Comment