Photobucket

Friday, December 2, 2016

Come Let us Worship The King



For to us a Child shall be born, to us a Son shall be given; And the government shall be upon His shoulder, And His name shall be called WONDERFUL COUNSELOR, MIGHTY GOD, EVERLASTING FATHER, PRINCE OF PEACE"! Isaiah 9:6


COME TO ME


Then Jesus said, “Come to me, all of you who are weary and carry heavy burdens, and I will give you rest.  Take my yoke upon you. Let me teach you, because I am humble and gentle at heart, and you will find rest for your souls.  For my yoke is easy to bear, and the burden I give you is light.” --Matthew 11:28


1-Be in the Word:

 

For the Word of God is alive and powerful. It is sharper than the sharpest two-edged sword, cutting between soul and spirit, between joint and marrow. It exposes our innermost thoughts and desires. -- Hebrews 4:12

All Scripture is inspired by God and is useful to teach us what is true and to make us realize what is wrong in our lives. It corrects us when we are wrong and teaches us to do what is right.  God uses it to prepare and equip his people to do every good work.



2-Stay Connected all day long


Yes, I am the vine; you are the branches. Those who remain in me, and I in them, will produce much fruit. For apart from me you can do nothing.-John 15:5



3-Pray without ceasing


Be unceasing and persistent in prayer.-1 Thess 5:17



4-Let my feelings be indicators and nothing more


I have no obligation whatsoever to do what my sinful nature urges me to do.  For if I keep on following it I will perish.  But if through the power of the Holy Spirit I turn from it and it's evil deeds I will live. Romans 8:12-13


"Quick!  Catch all those little foxes before the ruin {steal} the fruit  of your love"-SOS 2:15


Keep Short Accounts



5-Surround myself with others who are working towards the same goal

 


Two people are better off than one, for they can help each other succeed.  If one person falls, the other can reach out and help. But someone who falls alone is in real trouble.--Ecclesiastes 4:9-10


We're Better Together

No comments:

Post a Comment