Photobucket

Sunday, December 18, 2016

Finding God's Wisdom In This Distracting World...

 

"Wisdom will be vindicated by her actions--not by your opinions"!  Matthew 11:19

As a believer I am so grateful that the Word of God and the Holy Spirit are what lead me to wisdom.  The Bible tells me that "my" heart is deceitful above all things.  My heart craves the things of this world, but the Spirit desires the things of heaven.  I love that I can feed and empower the Holy Spirit by spending time in God's Holy Word.  As HE increases I decrease.  Lord, stir up a hunger in my heart that pants and thirsts after YOU!

2 comments:

  1. Amen! (when do you sleep? #awakefortheLord

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha...I am an early to bed and get up in the middle of the night girl😊🎉

      Delete