Photobucket

Monday, August 22, 2011

Knowing My Purpose



 He is the stone that makes people stumble, the rock that makes them fall.  They stumble because they do not obey God's word, and so they meet the fate that was planned for them.  But you are not like that, for you are a chosen people. You are royal priests, a holy nation, God's very own possession.  As a result, you can show others the goodness of God, for he called you out of the darkness into his wonderful light.--1 Peter 2:8-9

Lord Jesus, please do not ever let me forget who I am.  I am yours!  I don't want to get so caught up in my homeschool, homemaking, health pursuing, husband loving that you become second.  Let me love you first so you can show me how to be all those things.  I am your very own possession.  Thank you for bringing me out of the darkness and into your marvelous light.  How grateful I am!


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. hmm, that didn't come out right. It was supposed to be :-) but I guess I winked. !!

    ReplyDelete