Photobucket

Friday, July 6, 2012

Catcing Up


First of all, I know that I've never been as remiss in blogging as I have been this year.  There has been a lot going on.  Thank you to those who sent emails asking how everything was going.  I literally have never had a year like this one and I'm so thankful that the Lord is finally sanctioning a time of rest and calm. 

There has been a lot of change.  Losing my dad was such a surprise.  Though I knew he had cancer I thought he was doing fine.  He had lived with it for five years.  None of us saw it coming except maybe my mom and even she just thought he wasn't doing as well.  I miss him.  It's that simple.  

In addition, my husband loss his 29 year old step-sister to what began as a cold, and I began a new job that has caused me to lean on my beloved Jesus more than I could have ever expected.  So I wait on the Lord.  As I wait, I cling to him like a crazy person.  He is my strong tower! 

Mary, when troubles come your way, consider it an opportunity for great joy.  For you know that when your faith is tested, your endurance has a chance to grow.  So let it grow!  For when your endurance is fully developed, you will be perfect and complete, needing nothing. ~ James 1:2-4




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment