Photobucket

Monday, July 9, 2012

Strengths Dinner With a Twist!



So, what in the world is a Strengths dinner with a twist?  

Well, it was our last strength's dinner club of the series.  It only took us a whole year to complete it.  We began last August and went strong through December, but after my dad passed away and my new job training began we just could not fit the last one in...... UNTIL last night!


Oh how I love these precious friends.  
Lynn, my responsible achiever!

Christa, my consistently adaptable relator!

Amie, my learning intellectual input connector!

Tracie, my responsible believing connector!

Erika, my Harmonious relator!
We missed our Amy P, our consistently responsible friend who was on vacation!


These gals inspire me as they share how the Lord has put them together.  I am so thankful that we had five intimate dinners to dig and discover those gifts God has given us when we remember John 15:5.
Tracie's cute little toes;)

The TWIST?


We celebrated my Christa's birthday!  Oh how I love this precious friend of mine.  She is the Oak in my storm.  I love you, ladies!  Mwah!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment