Photobucket

Sunday, July 8, 2012

My Earthly Treasures


Precious crazy boys of mine, I have not stopped praying for you since I first learned I carried you inside my womb.  My deepest prayer for each of you is that God would give you a complete knowledge of his will and that he would give you spiritual wisdom and understanding.

Let the way you live always honor and please the Lord, and then your lives will produce every kind of good fruit.  All the while you will continue to grow as you learn to know God better and better.

This prayer is based on Colossians 1:9-10

I am so proud of each of you.  I see your strengths and gifts and I thank the Lord for them.  I know he placed them in you before you were ever born so that you could serve him completely.  Don't ever forget whose you are!  





Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment