Photobucket

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Week NINE.....SUNPRINTS!






 

 Jacob's Masters Class W/ Mrs. Dennison


Sunprint FUN!


This week we learned all about the sun and the role it plays in our lives and in our solar system.


We had a blast going outside and playing with sunprint paper.  


This is a picture of one of our tutors using a wonderful picture book to drill interesting facts to their students about the sun.


We found that the heavier the item the better the print. 


Mrs. Higgins brought buttons and real life plants to add to the sun fun


It was fun watching the little imaginations ignite

 

Look at those little faces deep in thought.  So precious.  I have the best job in the whole wide world!


Mrs. Higgins class is also known as the twin class.  Two sets to go around!


Mrs. Mullins did an excellent job subbing for Mrs. Buxbaum today.  Those girls had FUN!


Look at our all boys class.  They make such a great team.


The hardest part is waiting for the sunprint paper to dry so we could see the full exposure.


Little Lukey and his solar system inspiration 


My favorite photo of the day.  

Jennifer is such an excellent mommy.  I know that I could have learned a lot from Jennifer when my children were young. 

“Come to me, I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you. Let me teach you, because I am humble and gentle at heart, and you will find rest for your soul. Matthew 11:28-29



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment