Photobucket

Friday, December 14, 2012

Falling Head Over Heels In Love With Thirty-One!


 See my friend, Dee Dee?  Sure she looks innocent and sweet, but........ If you spend more then five minutes with her you will fall madly in love with Thirty-One products too!

Seriously, I LOVE THEIR PRODUCTS!!!  This company was created for women!  I mean look at their big beautiful hot pink and white shopping bags.  Sold!  

Thirty-One is an incredible Christ-centered company put together to serve women by helping them organize their lives.

  Bags, purses, wallets, organizational products, etc...

No, I'm not going to become a distributor.  I just LOVE these products. 

 Cindy Tote!  My new personalized purse.

 Beautiful red Thirty-One accessory scarf!

 Though I love ALL my new goodies my wallet is my absolute favorite is my Thirty-One Wallet.  I think I will do a post on just this one product when I have time to work on it.  It's soft and the most user friendly wallet I've ever owned.  

 My lunch cooler for CC days!  

 My birthday present!  Heart be still, look at that red paisley!! 

Thank you, Dee Dee for all the time you invested in helping me host my catalog party.  It was SO MUCH FUN!  I'm very thankful God put you in my life!



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment