Photobucket

Sunday, December 23, 2012

Week In Review! (Or more)




My beloved Grandma
 
My grandma has given us a couple of scares this year.  Back in May she was in the hospital with Congestive Heart Failure, and then more recently (October) she began having shortness of breath and was diagnosed with a faulty Aortic Valve.  She now lives with 24 hour a day oxygen.  As you can tell from the pictures she complies well. (Smiling and shaking my head)  At least she let me bring the tank with us. 

 This was the first time Grandma had been out since being put on oxygen and the gal at JCon did totally pampered her!



DAD

As I continue to walk through the loss of my dad I am amazed at how it's the little things that catch me off guard.  My dad was a HUGE pepper/hot sauce lover.  He even grew his own.  After the hair grams and I had gone to lunch and as I moved these bottles out of my way I had a memory of him introducing my Brandon to hot pepper juice. (Which by the way, Brandon is a HUGE fan of now)



ZOE
Our little Zoe continues to grow.  She is in that fun toddler phase of having a mind of her own, but we can't help but love her.  She thinks she's a baby and desires us to walk around cradling her in our arms.  Let's just say, she gets her wish more often than not. (smile)  She has been such a Godsend for our Colton who grieved deeply over the loss of Precious.  



THE BOYS
One of the things I love about our break time is the freedom to just "be'.  We have been reading through some of our all time favorite picture books, talking about our Savior who was born in a manger and what that means to us.  We get to play games, bake cookies, and simply hang out as a family!  The older boys are getting to go and do things together and with their friends.  I love that they desire to do things together and it is a pleasure to watch them spread their wings and fly!








RECONNECTING WITH PRECIOUS FRIENDS


My sweet friend Heather celebrated her birthday last week and my friend Horsan graciously had us over to her house to celebrate the birth of this incredible Christ-filled, Jesus-loving woman!  


I pray that we all are able to pause, breath, and draw near to Jesus as we celebrate our Messiah!


Come, let us bow down in worship, let us kneel before the LORD our Maker; for HE is our God and we are the people of his pasture, the flock under his care.  ~  Psalm 95:6-7


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment