Photobucket

Friday, September 27, 2013

Alaska Cruise - Day FIVE


Glacier Bay Day

Glacier Bay is a beautiful state park that we traveled to in our boat.  It's filled with several glaciers, majestic mountains, and lots of wildlife.


There were times you felt like you could jump from the boat right onto the mountain itself.  In reality we were about a mile away from shore.


We were able to get up close and personal with God's beautiful glaciers.  


We went up on the top deck to get perspective.


We then went to our cabin on the 9th floor and took pictures from our balcony.


There was simply no "bad" view of the glaciers



As I look at this picture it still seems so surreal.  


“There is no one like the God of Israel.   - Deut 33:26


He rides across the heavens to help you,  across the skies in majestic splendor.


The eternal God is your refuge, and his everlasting arms are under you." Deut 33:27a


After we left Glacier Bay we had the rest of the day at sea.  We put on comfy clothes, had a glass of wine, and spent our time playing games, reading, eating, and connecting.  


Can I just say once again how very thankful I am for this husband God has given me.  He is my exact opposite and exactly what I need to counterbalance those things in me that could cause me to stumble and fall.  He is my deeply rooted oak tree and he says that I am his wings.  I pray that together we will forever make that perfect partnership that can only come from HIM! 



To GOD Be The Glory!




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment