Photobucket

Sunday, January 6, 2019

2019 WEEKLY WRAP-UP


Oh how I long for my Sunday Weekly Wrap-Up’s....

MONDAY: Ransomed and Rescued: (Isaiah 43:1-3)
❤️I am HIS
❤️He will ALWAYS be with me
❤️The waters of life will not sweep over me
❤️The fires of trials will not incinerate me

TUESDAY:  Human Weakness Can Be Exchanged For God’s Strength (Isaiah 40:31)
❤️I must HOPE in the Lord...and then He will:
❤️Renew My Strength
❤️Soar Like Eagles
❤️Run and not grow weary
❤️Walk and not faint

WEDNESDAY: Rebuilding My Mountains & Hills. (Isaiah 54:10)
❤️Mountains and Hills WILL BE shaken
❤️HIS Unfailing love WILL NOT
❤️His Covenant of Peace WILL NOT
❤️HE Rebuilds My Landscape

THURSDAY:  Reverent Love (Proverbs 9:10)
❤️Reverence of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom
❤️Reverence is a healthy fear born out of love, respect, and esteem of the one in authority
❤️Freedom comes in reverent submission to those God places over me

FRIDAY: Standing Firm While Staying Holy (James 4:7)
❤️When I HUMBLE myself before God
❤️He will empower me to RESIST my sinful nature
❤️Resisting my flesh by focusing on God’s truth causes the sinful nature to flee and the spiritual man to stand strong!

SATURDAY: Grasping Godly Sorrow (1 John 1:9)
❤️Confession brings Forgivness & Purification
❤️Godly Sorrow bring LIFE
❤️Worldly Sorrow brings DEATH
❤️Choose LIFE!









No comments:

Post a Comment