Photobucket

Wednesday, January 9, 2019

HE IS FAITHFUL...


The Lord Himself goes before you and will be with you; He will never leave you nor forsake you.  Do not be afraid.” Deut 31:8


FORSAKE=Leave entirely, desert, abandon, reject, withdraw from

This morning I am preparing my heart to go to the cemetery for some final details.  It will be the first time I’ve seen grandma’s finished site with the engraving completed.  I woke in the middle of the night and felt small anxiety wanting to rise up...I immediately cried out to the Lord and He settled me right now.  Then today this was our assigned reading in our God’s Promises study...


 “The Lord Himself goes before you and will be with you; He will never leave you nor forsake you.  Do not be afraid” Deut 31:8


Mary, I will go before you.  I will be with you.  I will never leave you...not today, not in the middle of the night, not when you are ready to take your last breath...you do not have to be afraid.  What a good and gracious God we have.  

What are YOU going through that is robbing you of peace?  I’m asking the Lord to stir your heart to run to HIM as you read these words...

🌷“For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power, love, and sound mind” 2 Timothy 1:7

🌷“God is the source of our strength and the shield that guards us”. Psalm 27:8

🌷“Because of the Lord's great love we are not consumed, for his compassions never fail. They are new every morning; great is your faithfulness. I say to myself, “The Lord is my portion; therefore I will wait for him.” — Lamentations 3:22-24










No comments:

Post a Comment