Photobucket

Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Exchanging Human Weakness For God’s Strength





But those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength.  They will soar on wings like Eagles; They will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.”  Isaiah 40:31

Father, as I sit here this morning working through my journal, I find myself feeling discouraged by some bad food and personal discipline choices I’ve made the last two weeks.  Choices that bring temporary pleasure and long term consequences.  You’ve made great strides in teaching me and growing me in the area of self-discipline this year, but now we work on endurance.  There is still a root that believes that pulling in and pigging out is a way to rest and renew.  It’s not!  It’s a lie!

Mary, when you put your hope IN ME...”I” will ride across the heavens and renew your strength in ways your finite mind cannot even begin to comprehend.  When you trust IN ME to give you all you need...THAT is where you will find true rest and renewal.  It’s where I WILL give you Godly endurance, strength, and grace that carries you through every circumstance that comes your way.  When you INVITE ME in to completely and totally take over THAT is when you will find a supernatural strength to not only meet exercise and food goals, but to carry you into opportunities to love and serve others fully and completely.  It is here WITH ME that you find true peace and overwhelming endurance.  Get ready to  RUN and not grow weary, to walk and not grow faint! Your human weakness will be exchanged for my supernatural strength!

No comments:

Post a Comment