Photobucket

Wednesday, January 9, 2019

Giving God My Best...



Are you feeling forgotten by God this morning?  Is there a dryness to your relationship with Him?  Are you longing for intimacy and deep connection with Him?  Listen to this...The Lord spoke so clearly to my heart through Malachi 3:6-11...  

The context is God speaking to HIS people and the personal application is that He STILL SPEAKS TO US...

6-You can trust me!  I am the same yesterday, today, and forever.

7-You keep turning away from me-STOP IT-Return to me and I will return to you.

8-You act confused-How are we turning away from you?  Really?  Don’t you see how you rob me from the first fruits of your life...you give me your leftovers.

9-Because you give me your leftovers you will be cursed as you sin against me and rob me of your very best

BUT LISTEN...THERE IS HOPE!

10-STOP IT!  Return to me AND I WILL return to you.  Starting today I want you to give me the very best of you!  Your finances, your marriage, your ministry, your margin, your whole life!  I WANT YOU TO TEST ME so that I can show you that you can TRUST me. 

Mary, I am the same yesterday, today, and forever!  As you walk by faith and learn to lean on and trust In me, I will throw open the floodgates of heaven and pour out so much blessing (beyond finances and temporary treasures) you will not be able to contain it...it will bubble up, overflow, and spill out! 

“Don’t store up treasures here on earth, where moths eat them and rust destroys them, and where thieves break in and steal.  STORE YOUR TREASURES IN HEAVEN, where moths and rust cannot destroy, and thieves do not break in and steal.  Wherever your treasure is, there the desires of your heart will also be.”  Matthew 6:19-21

No comments:

Post a Comment