Photobucket

Monday, March 21, 2011

Forgiveness



"Make allowances for each others faults, and forgive anyone who offends you. Remember, the Lord forgave you, so you must forgive others. Above all, clothes yourself with love, which binds us all together in perfect harmony." Colossians 3:12-14

Lord, help me to put on your cloak of gentleness, peace, patience, kindness and love.  I know that there will be opportunities today to get frustrated and let the person of my frustration know.  I pray that my eyes will be so focused on you that I am able to walk in the maturity of the Lord.  I ask you to pour out grace, especially with my precious boys and husband.  Let them remember a mama who did not get easily frustrated or angered.  
You truly will be honored through my behavior because they will see You and not me.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment