Photobucket

Monday, March 21, 2011

Re-Evaluating What's Most Important!


Mary, Do not love this world nor the things it offers you, for when you love the world, you do not have the love of the Father in you.For the world offers only a craving for physical pleasure, a craving for everything we see, and pride in our achievements and possessions. These are not from the Father, but are from this world. And this world is fading away, along with everything that people crave. But anyone who does what pleases God will live forever." 1 John 2:15-17

For the past five years it has been my absolute JOY to work with the Pinellas Parent Educators Association.    I simply adore this organization and am forever grateful for the opportunity to serve on HIS board of directors. I wouldn't trade my time for anything in the whole world.  I have humbly grown through my experiences and learned so much along the way.  I will forever treasure this past season.

However, the time has come for me to pull in and fill up on the Lord. I am thrilled to clear my plate to make more room to sit quietly before the throne so I can stay strongly connected to the one who knows me best and loves me MOST!

I am very much looking forward to the new season set before me.  It is filled with romancing my husband, raising my boys, tutoring at Classical Conversations and walking with God's girls in SWSH!

I only get one shot at this life and I want to make it count for HIS GLORY! 

“Don’t store up treasures here on earth, where moths eat them and rust destroys them, and where thieves break in and steal. Store your treasures in heaven, where moths and rust cannot destroy, and thieves do not break in and steal. Wherever your treasure is, there the desires of your heart will also be." Matthew 6:19-21


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment