Photobucket

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Celebrating & Saying Goodbye!






You will show me the path of life; in Your presence is fullness of joy, at Your right hand there are pleasures forevermore!  Psalm 16:11


As I type this blog post out, I am preparing to leave my house in just over an hour to attend my last day of CC for this school year.  I am excited, overjoyed, full of anticipation, and a tiny bit sad!


I am overjoyed to have more margin in my life for the next few months while we are on break. 


I am thrilled to have my Tuesday's free for the next few months while we renew and revive our hearts for next year.



I am excited to begin my training for my new chapter of moving from being a Challenge A Director, to being the Foundations/Essentials Director.


AT THE SAME TIME:


I am sad to say goodbye to the most incredible class experience I've ever had. Walking with the same families for 30 full weeks, all working on the same material, reading the same books, writing on the same topics, draws the heart closer than you can imagine.  


Just as sadness begins to cloud my thinking:


 I am reminded that in YOUR PRESENCE is the FULLNESS OF JOY!  I will not grieve for what is over, but instead, I choose to celebrate all that was, and is TO COME!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment