Photobucket

Sunday, November 20, 2016

Celebrating 48πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•


"Two are better than one because a good return comes when two work together. If one of them falls, the other can help him up. But who will help the pitiful person who falls down alone"? -- Ecclesiastes 4:9-10




 

Thank you to my beautiful friend Diana for being the behind-the-scenes secret squirrel who arranged our fun evening.  I love you so much.  I'm grateful for you❤️


 

I have always wanted to do a Painting With a Twist class!  It did not disappoint.  I would do this over and over again.  It was so much FUN!


Thank you friends for coming out to celebrate!  I love getting older.  

Imagine my surprise when I walked into the studio expecting to sign-in and there was this HUGE spread and all these lovely faces beaming with smiles.  I was clueless.  I just smiled back thinking they were excited about getting to paint.  And then.... They all began to SINGπŸŽ‰πŸ’•πŸŽ‰πŸ’•. It was a GLORIOUS moment.  I'll never forget it.

 
I am so super excited about trying out my new mug.  It's an Ozark Trail and is supposed to be AMAZING!  I cannot wait to try it out this weekend while at my moms.  It keeps ice in place for hours and hours and hot, hot too!

 
I have so much FUN with this woman.  I love my Lynn ❤️️

 
Janice Lusignan has become a precious friend.  We've walked in our homeschool community and through the Freedom Workshop together.  I love her heart for Jesus and for others.  I'm so sorry I didn't get a picture of you and Debbie together.  I LOVE my beautiful Shawl, gel pens, necklace, and journal.  You know me well.  I'm gonna break it all out this weekend while sitting on my moms wrap-around porch.

 
My dear Brenda!  Oh how you have blessed me. We've been friends for about 19 years now.  I'm so grateful we were able to raise our children together.  Those are memories I will never forget. 

 
FUN!  This crowd is a HOOT!

 
Okay...time to get ready!

 
Our instructor Sully was AMAZING.  He was an excellent teacher.  

 
I looked at this blank canvas before we began and my heart started beating in anticipation of all that I was going to learn.  I couldn't wait to dip my brush in the paint and to begin weaving colors and concepts on the nice clean canvas.

 
Here is a shot Diana took half way through.  I was so enthralled with the creative side of my brain that I didn't even know she was snappig a picture.

 
Viola'. The final product.  This may not be fancy to anyone else, but for me, it is memories that I'll never forget all put together.

 
I had so much fun watching others create!  Leslie Gross is defiitely an artist!

 
Lynn did an amazing job and went off the reservation.  I wish I had taken a picture of her final masterpiece.  She did THREE sunflowers.

 
I love these two.  Roshanda did an amazing job on her picture.  She is such a communicator and it came out on her canvas.

 


" There is no greater way to love than to give your life for your friends.  You celebrate our friendship if you obey this command."


-- John 15:13-14




No comments:

Post a Comment