Photobucket

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Support Manager Training "2012"!




Inspiring Life From A Heart Of Humility!


Our Theme for 2012/13


 Classical Conversations is more than curriculum.....it's community, caring, discipleship, mentorship, Classical Education, & More!


This week all of the Florida Support Managers gathered in Orlando for an exciting and inspirational 28 hours of renewing our vision and refreshing our hearts.  We were blessed to have our Regional and Area Managers humbly pouring their hearts into ours.  


It was wonderful being reminded of the most important part of our job!  Simply seeking the Lord and then serving our families from a heart filled up and overflowing with Christ!


Mary Alph's is our jet-setting, hard-working, Jesus-loving, National Manager.  It was a blessing seeing her for the first few hours of our training.  (She flew out later that day)  She painted a beautiful picture of what God has been doing in our organization this past year.  


Joys of being a Support Manager!


This beautiful poster is filled with the praises of the Support Managers and what they have loved most about serving in their new roles the past several months.  



Jackie B, is our integrity inspiring Regional Manager!  One of my greatest joys was getting to know Jackie better this weekend.  I LOVED seeing her strong gift of administration in action!  She helped us understand the heart and purpose behind the policy and procedures Classical Conversations has in place.  It always comes back to honoring the Lord and our families.



Lynn Doto is a dear and precious friend, mentor, and my personal Area Manager.  I have learned so much from her this past year, as I've allowed the Lord to help me go back to the drawing room (after 15 years of homeschooling) to learn new things!  I am so thankful for the vision she has poured into my heart.   Lynn, has renewed my first love of home education!  I dearly love this woman and her ability to paint a picture of Classical Christian Education like nobody I've ever met!  My boys are basking in the blessing of her being in my life! Fresh Wind, Fresh Fire!  


Lynn C, is my soul sista'.......I love this woman!  Her love for Jesus inspires me to keep my eyes on HIM.  Lynn is a beautiful Area Manger in our Central Florida region.  We were ALL invigorated and renewed this week as she shared the testimony of what God can do when we let go and trust HIM!  She closed our training with tears, as she humbly shared how God can take any situation and breath restoration into it.  He truly is attracted to our weakness.  It just magnifies HIS Strength! 


Christie C, is our South Florida Area Manager!  Her strong gift of communication, mingled with her tender-hearted love for her Savior, motivated each of us to stay connected to the ONE who knows us best and loves us most!  (John 15:5) What I loved most about her portion of the training was the way she beautifully weaved the constant reminder that it always comes back to Jesus!  

TRAINING IN ACTION





CELEBRATING 




Beautiful handcrafted, one-of-a-kind gifts from Mary Alph's sister, who is a professional artist!  In addition to the training, updates, and meetings, we felt very loved on and appreciated.  I wish all the Directors could have been there as well, because it was truly about how we work together with each other to bring HIM glory!  I had so much fun bragging on the incredible directors that I get to work with personally.  I look forward to loving on them at our annual Director Business Training in March! 


Jackie & Lynn With The Gulf Coast Support Managers 


SWEET FRIENDS




For we are God’s masterpiece. He has created us anew in Christ Jesus, so we can do the good things he planned for us long ago.~ Ephesians 2:10



"My grace is all you need.  My power works best in weakness.  So now I am glad to boast about my weaknesses, so that the POWER OF JESUS CHRIST can work through me.  That's why I take pleasure in my weaknesses, and in insults, hardships, persecutions, and troubles that I suffer for Christ.  For when I am weak, than I am strong"! ~ 2 Corinthians 12:9-10

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment